Missed first 10mins and turned on LUTV just in tme to see our first. A nice
cross by McCormack was well controlled by Watt and slotted home. Within minutes
a great through ball (by Tunrer ?) came right to McCormack who was one on one
with the keeper who he rounded with aplomb and put it into the empty net. Only
a few minutes later we got a free kick just to the left of the D and captaim
Clayton hit a cracking free kick over / round the wall and right into the goal.
We then coasted for a while and took our foot off the pedal but did have one
geat move with Watt ghositng past a defender with a showboating piece of skill
and picked his pass which was dummied by McCormack and it was well met by
Bexandale who should have scored but hit the post.
For first team squad players, Parker and Bruce had nothing to do, Connolly with
a few strong runds.Watt at times looks different class, McCormack is working
hard and got his goal and a hand in the other two, following his brace last
time out - SG needs to get him at least back onto the bench, he offers us
something different.
Finally Clayton, great free kick, has great passing ability and seems to have a
decent engine and can make a tackle, not sure why he is not being considered
for the first team, although he has been a bit too casual at times and given
the ball away, but at 3 0 these things do happen