Lichaj looked good for the US this week.

________________________________
From: DAVID NATTAN <david.nat...@btinternet.com>
To: list leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Fri, April 1, 2011 10:47:05 AM
Subject: [LU] Team for tomorrow

I wonder ,with Howson being doubtful, if SG will go with the 2 loan players in
midfield tomorrow, and if so, will he have enough faith in them to go 4 4 2
with
Max and Snoddy on the wings and Somma and McCormack up front ?

I reckon he may play them both (if JH misses) but will either go 4 5 1 with
Becchio on his own and either Johnson or Kilkenny alongside Livermore and
Bannan
or 442 but with Max up top with Becchio and either Johnson or Bannan (or even
Livermore) out wide

To me Bannan looks like he can pick a pass and if Livermore is also a good
passer then we need Somma to be the one making runs through rather than Becchio.

I expect the back 5 to be the same but McCartney may be at risk for either
Parker or even Johnson, Naylor is not far off being brought back in place of
Bromby,and there is very little to choose between Lichaj and Connolly, though
Lichaj is in possession of the shirt at present

Whatever it is a must win game for us and a chance to impress on TV

MARCHING ON TOGETHER (There's it)