From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On
Behalf Of Tim Leslie
Sent: 28 April 2011 11:33
To: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: Re: [LU] KO Saturday
quality. We need:
3 new Defenders
2 New midfielders
A proven goalscorer

We need pace, we need to hang on to Schmeichael, Howson, Gradel, Snodgrass,
Kilkenny and O'Brien and go from there. Offload the Grella's of this world
if we are not going to use them.
We need to be able to vary our tactics according to the opposition.
We need to give Somma a decent shot at it.
No use 'crying over spilt milk' now, now is the time to get the building
blocks in place for next season. Can't see Forest losing at home to Scunny,
so we might as well get over it and focus on the future.

StigOfTheLurkingDump

MARCHING ON TOGETHER (There's it)