> Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 17:21:21 +0100
> From: n...@6haroldplace.co.uk
> Tourists don't come to see the queen or any of that crowd - they wouldn't
> sully themselves - they come to see the castles, the towers, the palaces and
> gardens etc. We have a rich and fascinating history. To take your example
> about
> France - yes, I'd take that, because if enough of us didnt like the buggers,
> we'd vote them out.
> Are you content with the idea that children/grandchildren of yours
> are automatically less important, less valuable and worthy of fewer life
> chances
> than children born to others?

That was a hell of a large mass of tourists in downtown London spending their
money to NOT see the Royals?

And the Royals don't have a monopoly on generational advantages...you can bet
that the current spawn of the Great Pretender in the Whitehouse have a life
time of advantages coming their way now. So while the Cult of Personality is
busy filling his calendar with daytime television appearances and ignoring
leading and governing the country his family will be reaping a
multi-generational lifetime of benefits and head starts over the rest of our
offspring..
I also point to...Bush I leading to Bush II. Do you really think Dubya gained
the presidency based on his own talent?

So don't be too hard on the blue bloods.
Cheers
Mark
El Presidente Wisconsin Whites
Leeds United