Sad to see Sheff Utd go down!!!!!

I notice Collins was left on the bench today but Doyle and Lowry played and
Cresswell was also used as a sub.  If you include Montgomery as a Leeds
youth player and Micky Adams as the boss and Trevor Birch as CEO there's a
right Leeds influence there!

This was interesting on their website though and there's a fair bit of truth
in this

"We have relied too heavily on attempting short term solutions and, if
anything, indulging managers with too many quick fixes and short term
signings.

"In hindsight, it is a factor that has contributed to the demise of United -
the over reliance and use of the loan market has had a debilitating rather
than strengthening effect on the first team.