anyone else like me....
feel that all kinds of seeming dodgy goings on, seems to be on or over
the edge of fairness, legality decency honesty etc (all impressions of
my untutored perception)
also that there's an alarming lack of investment or spending that
should be around
and yet that the 'saviour' (or do some say a rancid ferret?) has
actually got us out of debt, got us paying top salaries and getting
the BEST of the free players
and is not sure that we would be any better with a more scrupulous or
personable chair at the helm.
i wonder.
and whether opening the whole can of worms would do us, the club much
good or even worse? (no disprespect meant Rick, I appreciate your
sentiment and motive and would like to be behind you)
i wonder.