Ian wrote:

> It's knuckle draggers like you what gives proper Leeds fans like Paul a bad
> name.

Even though that's tongue in cheek (?) - to be fair - it doesn't bother me!

If I'm being honest - like a lot of people my age (late 40's - early 50's)
although no major hooligan, I was no angel at football in the 70's.  It was
a damn site more exciting than the sterile muted games we witness today.
Obviously I'm not condoning violence, but the youth of today have no idea
when it comes to levels of excitement.

Probably sounds worse than I mean - but I guess you know what I'm saying.

Now I'm older (and fatter), I'm quite glad I can sit down at games and go to
away matches without worrying about how fast I can run!  I'm just sorry that
the younger set can't experience what it was like in "the old days" for an
adrenalin buzz!

Ted H