From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On
Behalf Of Sean Emmott
Sent: 25 July 2011 21:45
To: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: Re: [LU] Lonergan

On 25/07/2011 18:58, Mark Humphries wrote:
> Who said it was dramatic?
>
> He isn't a reserve goalie.
>
> He was coveted by some prem sides including Everton.
>
> Looks like a good signing to me!

Yes, I'm pleased with that.  I think we'll see the whole back four improve
because the 'keeper will be communicating with his defence rathert than just
ranting at them after a goal's gone in.

It's a pity he's not had a full pre-season with us, but in the long run I
don't think that will matter too much and it looks like the rumours about
having Stockdale on a year's loan from Fulham as first choice and Lonegran
as a very good back up were right.

- Sean