have you looked on ebay mate? be aware of import taxes, have you taken them
into account? I think anything above 16, or was it 20, quid will be taxed
coming into the UK. With that in mind its
easier to get someone in the US to get it and ship it. Back in the days it
was possible to pay
using a UK visa and have it shipped to a US address and they could forward.

also like Lee mentioned there are several companies that do this

http://www.mail-forwarding-advisor.com/

plus a bunch of others.

Eric