Hi
The Moldovan former U 11's team captain  Erdlis Tcherkin  today was given a run
out against the Burton Tailors works team.
Tcherkin is a great potential even though he lost one leg in an unfortunate
accident when  he was thirteen.
Simon Grayson has great faith in our now very experienced physios.  Simon feels
that the new boy will stick to instruction, play in the area designated him."
No one run in circles like Erdlis Tcherkin ..... Surely a true United mid
fielder of the modern era".
Ken Bates was no less enthusiastic. " I understand that they have no MPs in
Moldova ..... That can't be bad. Their national emblem is a feral Stoat and the
boys a great brick layer. All good omens. "
Seems we needs so many trialist because they are free and LUFC is all about
trials and tribulations.

Very bored and beyond despair.

Sent from my iPad