From: Matt Anderson [mailto:m...@leeds-united.net]
Sent: 09 August 2011 20:38
To: Mark Humphries
Cc: Damian Walsh; leedslist
Subject: Re: [LU] Riots

I agree in main but timeline starts with thatcher

There was always scumbags rogues thieves since caveman times.

But in 80s free enterprise worked... Or me me me became everything at a time
when industries declined or were killed off. Those who couldn't adapt
suffered.

However these people on benefits no hope no esteem still bred. Next
generation born into poverty life. No aspiration from downtrodden parents
these kids then bred often way too early and some of their kids have too so
you effectively have every living relative coming from this situation and
add in 13 years of new labour holding their hands paying for everything not
expecting anything of them.

Then add in immigration naturally into poor areas, first and second gen!

Bingo

Oh. And we are losing and it's shit

Sent from my iPhone