A few thoughts before I go to work.

4-4-2 -how refreshing.

O'Dea is a centre back and did ok. I would still like to see Lees and Kisnorbo
as our no 1 pairing.

I thought we played with high energy and both Snodgrass and Nunez were on their
game.

Although we won comfortably this game really was closer than the scoreline
suggests. Our keeper made some great saves at 3-1 to ensure we protected the 2
goal lead.

Really happy with Lees who was unlucky with the own goal but then made up the
other end. There were some things he did though that made me think that he is
uncomfortable at right back.

Brown was the only one who disappointed for me. I think he's lost his pace and
I'd bring in Howson for the weekend but leave Max on the bench.

McCormack had his best game in a Leeds shirt - helped by the hard working
Keogh, who didn't set the world on fire but gave good support and did well.
Both are better options than the donkey so long may it continue. We played some
good stuff last night and there was some great interchange play between
midfield and attack, none that could have happened with the static donkey up
front. This is a step forward from last season and the 4-5-1. Let's hope
Grayson learns from it.

I disagree about Aidy White - I thought he did really well against a tricky
Hull winger who eventually got dragged off because he was getting no change out
of White. You've also got to remember that was his first game for ages for us.

WIsh I was going to London this weekend. Don't play it safe Simon, let's go for
em.

Ken Bates comments were a disgrace but completely expected.