From: N If <mister....@gmail.com>
Subject: [LU] & Ipswich
To: "leedslist" <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Date: Saturday, 27 August, 2011, 16:53

sickening listening.  we were all over them and should've been winning by a
hatful until the red card which led to the inevitable equaliser and late
loser :(  Long since the days of brilliant rearguards eg vs chelsea with 9

Dr M

How many red cards is that now ? Three in five games. What hapenned?

Maybe as Ian said......we have issues with defending.

Bugger:((