last night was simply a difference in class - you can your last dollar that this
lot had been wound up by Fergie (he wasn't going to have another defeat at our
hands)and that they knew their jobs - their finishing was class (how good was
Giggs' goal - even accepting that the defending was poor.

Some Leeds fans don't have a grip on reality - were you really epexcting to beat
the second best team in Europe (or their reserves) FFS, we can't beat Ipswich.

I though Clayton, Howson and White did pretty well considering, Bromby was OK as
well - our three problems at the moment are defence; lack of pace throughout the
side; and Snodgrass - who had a shocking attitude last night, never mind the
barney with Bromby, what about all the times he left Lees to try and bring an
attack forward down the right in the second half while Snod was standing not
five yards from one of the C Forwards...he's good, but his head is up his arse
at the moment.

Oh and Becchio, he's not the Messiah, he's more your run of the mill carthorse -
didn't seem to cause their defence too much bother last night - for christ sake
they played with Berbatov at CHalf for the last 20 minutes.

Onwards to the south coast - this one matters much more.