The outsider sees most.
History is full of  events where inevitable and obvious consequences are
always 'unexpected' occurences.
So it will bee with Leeds United.
The bastard Stoat is a consistent unwavering lying thieving
manipulating conniving single minded cancerous piece of shit.
He has trammeled our club  into a vestige of what is was both as a team and
financial institution.
Before we were a sick team. Now, I fear, that this unprincipled psychopath,
so long unchecked will have decimated us beyond belief and repair. .He has
no bounds or scruples. He is a serial leach.
The fall out will be of fearsome proportion.
I genuinely fear that as long as this scoundrel is associated with us we
will be  in a perpetual  acute existential crisis.
It is beyond me why was this allowed to happen and why is it allowed to
continue to happen.
This is football's Lehman Brothers  run by Ceausescu.
Michael

Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist
-------------------------------