If TA and ER were in Michigan they would now be worthless.

________________________________
From: Dr. Michael Benjamin.  <beden...@gmail.com>
To: Simon Hart <simon.h...@york.ac.uk>
Cc: "<leedslist@gn.apc.org>" <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2011 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: [LU] someone else view of Mr Bates

How much did we get for TA & ER?
It won't have depreciated that much. So how much is MS paying 'himself ' ( till
proven otherwise )? Isn't that unethical?
How can all this moving money and profits be legal?
Does anyone know what this twat has done move by move?
Why isn't there an investigation by the police?
It's all so blatant and obvious.
Instead of a whole division of the Mounties for every game can't we have a
small representation from the fraud squad?

Sent from my iPhone.
D"r Michael Benjamin.
Community  Psychiatrist.