My wife sometimes has this problem at work.  I take it there isn't room for
you to simply park behind this person's car, thus boxing him in and making
him rely on you leaving before he can?  That's proved to be the best policy
to adopt for my wife.  Maybe you could park cross-ways behind his car,
blocking him and the car next to his - assuming you know who owns that one
and you can explain to them what you are doing so you don't annoy them in
turn?

Good luck with it.  It's tricky, as are all disputes with neighbours, since
retribution for actions can escalate and quickly get out of hand.

Nigel