That's terrible, terrible news. I never met the bloke but helped him out a bit
when he was in Boston as my sister lives there.  I followed his blog and his
Facebook page and as John says we were all happy That he seemed to have hope
after his treatment.

This is a very sad day for the list. Can't believe it. My thoughts are with his
family.

Rich

Sent from my iPhone