You'd be amazed just how idiotically 'lawyerified ' we are.
The legal profession has made a complete take over.

But this is not the only profession that has run amok. Our clergy have
become similarly obsessed with their imagined God given franchise.
In fact the Bible now reads...............
'In the beginning God created his legal adviser.
And the next day chaos was institutionalised and legalistically defined.'

 They clergy even use trendy marketing tools:
The following correction is also added:-
' Moses was appointed after Aaron succesfully handled the PR which
previously was a catastrophe due to Moses stammering all over the place'

Complete lunacy has descended upon a nation destined to spend 40 years in
the wilderness because their leader - Moses- was strange to put it mildly:-

In all probability God created the burning bush because he thought Moses was
cold. How else could he explain why this guy was dressed for a Russian
winter in the middle of the Sinai desert and behaving like a demented
 arctic penguin?

But I digress....And still no mention of the MS.

The rationale behind M'Luds collective denial of basic instincts is:
1. The female members of M'Luds fellow groupies are trendy yet unfortunately
ugly pseudo womin righters who nobody in their right minds would make a pass
at. Hence the 'if I get none nor will anyone else' is sublimated with a lot
of teeth gnashing all round.
2. If you are in a position of 'power' at work, so to speak the good lady
might acquiesce because of an unspoken fear or potential threat.
So consensual sex was not consensual. Only  legal action can cover this.

So before bonking you have to:-
EITHER
Have a lawyer present [preferably two]
OR
1. Sign an affidavit that promises multiple orgasms
2. Marry her after signing away all your goods and chattels
3. Promise to castrate yourself after the act because no one has sex more
than once with the average female inciter.

Michael

Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist
-------------------------------