Well, we need somebody to stand in for the shattered Rachubka and an 18 year old probably is a big ask.
In Alan Hansen's immortal words "You can't win anything with kids"

Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hedley Shaw" <hs...@dircon.co.uk> To: "Richard Walker" <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk>; "Sutton / Smail" <dsm...@dsmail.plus.com>; <mark.humphr...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Cc: "Leeds List (Post to list)" <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: [LU] Rachubka

I see Shane Higgs still doesn't appear to have found a club after being
released .... He wasn't as bad or as lacking in confidence as Rachubka was
he ?

Hedley

I blame the manager - defensively he's been getting it wrong for a couple of seasons now and I actually believe he's on borrowed time even though I like
his approach to the game.

Absolute shite last night how we collapsed after going down to 10 men. A bit of huff and puff early in the second half but once Becchio and Pugh were on
the same pitch is was game over.

Disaster.