From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On
Behalf Of Chris Briggs
Sent: domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2011 21:41
To: shaw...@gmail.com
Cc: Leeds United E-Mail List
Subject: Re: [LU] Non_LU : Barcelona trip

I tried that, not one of the sectors in the ground had 2 seats together. It
mentions that the seats sometimes become available as members give up seats
towards the match date.
I wasn't sure whether the seetickets option was better or whether or not I was
better off just waiting until closer to the date to see if more tickets became
available.

Sent from my iPad

On 20 Nov 2011, at 20:27, shaw...@gmail.com wrote:

> Try the Barca web site, that what I did for tickets I wanted .

Confidencialidad
Este correo electrónico y, en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo al mismo,
contiene información de carácter confidencial exclusivamente dirigida a su
destinatario o destinatarios y propiedad de Vodafone España. Queda prohibida
su divulgación, copia o distribución a terceros sin la previa autorización
escrita de Vodafone España, en virtud de la legislación vigente. En el caso
de haber recibido este correo electrónico por error, se ruega notificar
inmediatamente esta circunstancia mediante reenvío a la dirección
electrónica del remitente y la destrucción del mismo.

Confidentiality
The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is classified as Vodafone
España Confidential and Proprietary Information and solely for the attention
and use of the named addressee(s). You are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is prohibited without
the prior written consent of Vodafone España and is strictly prohibited by
law. If you have received this communication in error, please, notify the
sender by reply e-mail.