Just back from the game. Believe me, the stats lie - we were absolute
garbage. The penalty was our first shot on target - literally - on 95
minutes.

Hoof and hope football from every Leeds player on the pitch, shocking. No
imagination, no pace, no passing ability, no idea. No player can come out of
that thinking they got above 2/10 apart from perhaps Lees and Kisnorbo and
McCarthy. I thought a rollicking at half-time would change it but we just
did the same thing second half. If we didn't hoof it we passed to a Watford
player.

Even though we got a point, it was very depressing.

Mike