1..Because Henry is back, 11 goals in 11 games vs Leeds

2..Nick Rk - Because we haven't lost at home in the FA Cup for 14 years

3..John Sheerin - Because wenger will play Coquelin a right footer at LB and
Miquel a left footer at RB and the two fastest CB's ever, Per MerTITANIC and
Seb NO LEGS Squillachi.

4..@steviegun72 - Because they dont have Bremner,Giles or Big Jack playing
for them anymore

5..Because Wenger wouldn't dare dream of dropping too many first team
players and might of learnt from the home draw against them last season, I
hope

6..Because not only is our captain, our best player and leading scorer this
season not playing hes also not even in the country, RVP is currently
enjoying a holiday in Dubai

7..Because With Gervinho already off to the African cup maybe Arshavin might
find this weather mild enough to put in a decent display (yeah right who am
I trying to kid)

8..Because Leeds Championship away form this year played 13,won 5,drawn
3,lost 5

9..Because Diaby is injured, still

10..Because TOUGH MENTAL STRENGTH

Likely Starting 11,
Chesney,Miguel,BFG,Kos,Coq,Ramsey,Arteta,Rosicky,Ox,Arshavin,Henry