I must admit that I am disappointed by the result, not because we lost, not
really fussed (yes it would have been nice to win but hey ho), but because we
looked so lacklustre, slow and gave the ball away far too much.

**THEN** when Macca came on and Clayton started pushing forward in the last 10
mins we had 2 really good chances to equalise. For me it's the frustration that
had we given it a go we maybe could have had a chance, maybe we'd have left too
many gaps at the back and conceded more but I'd rather have lost 3-2, 4-2 and
had a crack than lost 1-0 and looked drab, dour and boring.

On the plus side, Zac looked great at right back.

Felt sorry for Ramsey, best player on the park, then Henry comes on touches the
ball once and gets MoM, I'd feel robbed!

Mark K.

Information in this email including any attachments may be privileged,
confidential and is intended exclusively for the addressee. The views expressed
may not be official policy, but the personal views of the originator. If you
have received it in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete
it from your system. You should not reproduce, distribute, store, retransmit,
use or disclose its contents to anyone. Please note we reserve the right to
monitor all e-mail communication through our internal and external networks.
SKY and the SKY marks are trade marks of British Sky Broadcasting Group plc and
are used under licence. British Sky Broadcasting Limited (Registration No.
2906991), Sky Interactive Limited (Registration No. 3554332), Sky-In-Home
Service Limited (Registration No. 2067075) and Sky Subscribers Services Limited
(Registration No. 2340150) are direct or indirect subsidiaries of British Sky
Broadcasting Group plc (Registration No. 2247735). All of the co
 mpanies mentioned in this paragraph are incorporated in England and Wales and
share the same registered office at Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.