Yep, on recent form I went into this game fearing a battering of 5 or 6
goals. I felt if they got an early goal, their passing skills would just
rip us to pieces.
Thankfully that didn't happen and to lose by the odd goal is no shame.

It just frustrates me that we play to the oppositions level - we raise our
game for better teams and lower then for poorer teams.