-----Original Message-----
From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On
Behalf Of McWilliams, Brendan, VF-Group (bmcwill)
Sent: 18 January 2012 09:47
To: Leeds List
Subject: Re: [LU] Disgrace.

I also agree that he is hardly a world beater - but in this squad at least
he has had to do the donkey work, and we probably haven't seen the best of
him.

EXTREMELY disappointing but I'm not in the slightest surprised - if he
hadn't signed a new contract with just 5 months left he was never going to
and was always off.

As for a replacement, please please let it NOT be Alan Smith...