Alex . in my defence I did say in my original report that Becchio took his goal
well and believe it or not so did Rich W. Then in the email about the goals on
TV I did praise Snoddy for his skill (I did not notice the little drag back
live - other end to where I was) and praise Ross for his commitment.
Having said all that it is clear you were not at the game, since up until the
sending off which did not involve any Leeds player, we did not manage a single
shot on target, nor did we carve out a single chance We barely strung two
passes together and were deservedly losing to a team that we could all see was
very poor indeed.Add to that the awful atmosphere and that explains our
inability to see 'the good things'
I am still a Grayson fan and believe that our penchant for last minute winners
shows commitment and a team that is indeed playing for the manager. Having said
that the general malaise about the club is dragging everyone and everything
down.
I think people need to get themselves to ER to realise how bad things are
atmosphere /mood wiseAs I said on Saturday one down with 15mins to go and win 3
1 , it is the stuff dreams are made of and we should all have been buzzing but
we weren't
Dave

--- On Mon, 23/1/12, Alec McQueen <alec...@gmail.com> wrote:Having just
 seen these goals for the first time, the only conclusion I cancome to is that
this List has some kind of groupthink issue and are so
depressed about various things around Leeds right now that it can't see the
good things.