Because it's us and we are a poor outfit. I'm taking solace in this defeat and was hoping for a heavier humiliation. Bates? Grayson? the problems perhaps are a combination of both, but it's only shocking results like this that will force things to change. It's a "cruel to be kind" sort of thing. So, Blackpool and Birmingham have embarrassed us at ER. I wonder whose up next beginning with this cursed "B" As luck would have it, it's Bristol City followed by Brighton. Great, 2 more defeats hopefully to assist in our demise and passage to pastures new. There! A positive way to handle defeat.