Fcking spot on mate.I can also see the young team building going on, and I
hope that SG is given the time (and the transfer fees if it comes to that)
to make it work.

But forwards? Oh bugger....

I am still amazed we can't do more plucking from the lower leagues and give
a few mean and hungries a try.