yes, putting andys comments and my memory together Simon was saying that it
looks like instead of being able to bring any quality in, the only resort
is on the training ground to make the players we have capable of 'becoming'
the quality that we require.

and from me...whata thrill it was to listen to us taking the game by the
scruff of the neck..      [although it turned out to be one of those
nights...waiting for the roar to punctuate our attacks (which only happened
once) and the jaw dropping, matter of fact "it's in birmingham are '
against a backdrop of silence which you have to hear said again to believe.
]