I heard him shout, "Tell that cnut Walker to shove this up his ar5e" :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Walker <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: Simon Austin <simon...@auzsoft.net>
CC: leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 21:35
Subject: Re: [LU] Becchio

Nah, he was just celebrating his sublime 5 yard pass.
Sent from my iPad
On 6 Feb 2012, at 21:10, Simon Austin <simon...@auzsoft.net> wrote:
> To be fair, they were all a bit crap. But then a snowy, freezing Ashton
 Gate isn't exactly the best place to see sublime football.

 Becchio's obviously leaving though - threw his shirt into the crowd at
 the end of the game.

 - Si

 On 06/02/12 11:56, Richard Walker wrote:
> Yes, I'm going to bite at this one. His goal was against 10 men and I Haven't
een the pass but will comment when I do.

> However, we need to ask someone who was at the game what was Becchio's
erformance like - I had 2 mates who were there and they said he was dire.
iving the ball away at every opporunity. Absolutely awful.

> Even Eddie, who is a big fan was slagging him off in the commentary.
>
> It's not a case of jumping on his every mistake - bloody hell, you caould
rite a full match report on those, it's realising that the bloke isn't good
nough to lead the attack of a team looking for promotion. We all know that.