From: Ian Murray [mailto:ianjamesmur...@hotmail.com]
Sent: 17 February 2012 20:25
To: markbu...@aol.com
Cc: simon_mcna...@sky.com; mark.humphr...@blueyonder.co.uk;
leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: Re: [LU] LISTOWNING PLEASE READ NOW

As it happens I'm with Simon (quelle surprise, you might say). I just think
Mark disagrees with everyone for the sake of it. If a spat is on a public
email list, then Simon as a subscriber is free to comment. Others do.
Personally I don't think you should email anyone off list with antagonistic
emails.