> If we were in the Prem we would be Everton -

No we wouldn't. Maybe in current position comparisons alone we would, but
in size of club compared to League we are in, we'd probably be Liverpool.
EXPECTED to do better against (Taking the Analogy one step further) Man
City, Man Utd, Newcastle and Norwich, looking to take 9 or more points
from those 4 games if they are to be seriously considered as top 4
material. Especially if the first two were travelling to our place to
play.