Went to the Stevenage v. Oldham game last night courtesy of a free ticket, and
what a load of rubbish it was too.  The level of skill on show made Beccio look
like Pele. It was grinding towards a dismal 0-0 draw when in the 90th minute
the one good move of the whole game resulted in a goal for Stevenage.

Anyway the point of this is when I arrived at the ground I asked one of the
stewards where the bar was, to be told that it was an alcohol (and smoke but
I'm not bothered by that) free ground and that there were no bars, the
strongest beverage being tea!  How prevalent is this at football grounds these
days?  I can think of a few Leeds games I've seen that wouldn't have been
bearable without a pint at half-time!

Cheers

Graham White