> Becchios last few matches ,seems to be a different player and trying
>hard ,even staying on his feet more, (wonder if Colin has given him the
>hard word).
>
>.Let hope we can deliver another a good performance against a struggling
>Forest on Tuesday.

Dave,  I think it is true for all the players - Clayton caught my eye and
has improved over the last few games, he was terrier like on Saturday, but
also showed some skills  - shades of Strachan or Giles?

regarding ex players - Looks like Johnson is now a regular sub at Norwich
and Howson played 77 minutes.