I believe in luck.
I think that you in some extent make your own luck -- but all the same some
can and some cannot.
We seem to have has only two managers that won some of the must wins .
Wilko & O'Leary. The great Don didn't and SG was more liable to lose them
than not.
So I'm wondering tonight what will Colin do?
Being Leeds born and bred I am sure that we'll lose, But that's got nothing
to do about anything. I always think that when we have to win we don't.
So far Colin has won one must win--  at Middlesborough. Avoided a mustn't
lose with WHU -- so let's see what he does tonight.

Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist
myRay: On-line Self-Help CBT
http://www.myRay.com