From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On
Behalf Of Richard Naef
Sent: 22 March 2012 20:29
To: 'listleedslist'
Subject: [LU] get a grip

IT'S A FOOTBALL LIST FOR GROWN UPS!  by definition many of us will have
spent some time on Football terraces and given out and faced some quite
unpleasant comments and descriptions of parental situations and sexual
preferences.  I've been called a cunt, twat, know-nothing, fucking clueless
and then when I'd finished talking to my mum, I get a chance check my list
emails and see more people have flounced off!  FFS as I'm am sure Eric will
yet again tell us YOU HAVE A DELETE/PGDown KEY and access to Rules that
allow you to forward mails direct to the deleted items.   Losing any listers
is a shame and I'd hope that after a few days they'll all come back and we
can have a big hug.  But if not its there loss not ours, what other list
would Kafka AND Donne be referenced within a 24hr period.

ttfn

Richard