Great to get a win down there yesterday. Just a couple of observations...

I didn't see any turkey/gala flags/shirts etc, first time for a while. Mind
u there were a few "turkey" chants.

The policing, altho still over the top, seemed a bit more friendly this
year.

Not a brilliant match, but we improved in the second half and for once we
had a bit of luck - if Keough hadn't gone down like he'd been shot, the Ref
probably wouldn't have blown and the goal would have stood. Talking of
Keough - did anyone know what went on with him and I think O'Dea? They had
a bit of "handbags", strange to say they were team mates a couple of months
ago.

And I'm not knocking McCormack... well I suppose I am a bit, but does
anyone else get fed up of his constant "diving"? I really don't like it and
when the Ref doesn't give it, he's often way off the play once he's made a
miraculous recovery. I know Bechio is on the floor a lot but that's just
cos he gets out-muscled too easy. I don't like the gamesmanship in the
game, even when we do it!

And on another note, when the sun is shining, London seemed a great place
for a pub crawl. Now that most Towns and  Cities are doing away with
traditional pubs in favour of Wine Bars/Cafe Bars, its great to find loads
of proper pubs... even tho they can't pull a decent pint!

Funny coming home, we were on the 8pm direct train to Hull. I've never been
on a train with so many different fans, Leeds, Chelsea, Arsenal, Sheff Wed,
Donny, Hull! The train "manager" was worried enough (wrongly as it
happened) to ask for a number of Transport Police to join us as far as
Donny!

All in all a good result and a good day out.

Play offs here we come!

Ted H