Think I joined around 96/97 sometime after the Villa debacle.  Definitely
wasn't around during the fizzy pop fiasco MOALM as I was based in Oslo then
and travelled over with a plane full of mad Noggies.

Remember the Valencia chants well...before I got totally smashed.  God only
knows what that Argie guy was putting in his "Agua de Valencia" but I had
the biggest hangover of my life the day after and I was still off the booze
by the time we kicked off the next night...the scoreline didn't help but I
drowned my sorrows as best I could back in the Argie bar.  Two big things I
remember from Valencia, 1. the local guy (Xavier) that handed 6 tickets at
face value to Jabba for distribution to those (mostly listers) without
tickets before taking us on a tour of the drinking establishments of
Valencia...when we finally caught up with the listers me and Jabba were
bladdered already.  2.  Betty disappearing and later returning to the Argie
bar with a Leeds shirt for the owner...which he then proudly displayed
behind the bar....he must have made a years takings that night!

Oh and Guy snoring on the floor of our hotel room...lol

AndyE
Yangon Whites