The bottom line is that all 'professionalism' and propriety  have
disappeared.
Journalist do not check facts. They build the report around the angle that
they want. An example is the electronic media. You will almost always know
what the interviewer thinks but rarely the interviewee. It is as if they
own the position instead of being employed there. The same can be said for
Medicine in general where the whole business is about furthering the
interests of Drug Companies [the evil scum of the earth] and the standing
of the Doctors. The legal business is just that. It has nothing to do with
the furtherance of Justice. It is everything to do with m'luds appointing
themselves as adjudicators of things that are not of their concern. Has
education anything to do about educating or it is flavour of the month PC
blather?
In fact everything has been hi-jacked. Religious clergy in every religion
have 'stolen' God. They behave as if they have sole rights to  a
franchise.Only they slaughter their adherents. The politicians have stolen
democracy they represent no one but themselves.
And footballers and their sodding agents have stolen the footie that I knew
as a kid.
Wherever I look, wherever I go, whatever I do I see that mother fucking sod
or his clone the MS

Thanks for that magnificent moan. .... Did I love it!!

Off for a nice walk to clam down.

Michael

PS We get slammed today again.

Dr Michael Benjamin,