>> Are you in Homeland ? J
>>
>Has anyone been watching Homeland? I think it's brilliant, Damien Lewis
>plays brooding menace very well!

Well yes it is pretty good, but for fuck sake do they have to make them so
long? - I know the reason actually its to make more money of course.  A lot
of the suspense is squeezed out by subplots and general noddling about.  I
see there is a second series planned!

They could learn a lot from something like the Shadowline on the BBC
recently, covered similar themes of betrayal but a lot more tense and
surprising.

> Damien Lewis
>plays brooding menace very well!

true, the female lead does "nutjob" very well.

Anyway for what it is worth I reckon Saul did it.