love the story about your X gf. well im married to this woman: we were
buying something off the net, she pulls out her visa, starts typing in
the numbers and then goes: hold on, where are the last 4 digits?

turns out her thumb got in the way for the 4 last digits.. Niiiiiiice.
I ve only been married 4 months and the road
looks loooong :-)