Forum, Kentish Town
100 Club
Marquee

________________________________
 From: Ed Morrish <edmorr...@gmail.com>
To: Ian Murray <ianjamesmur...@hotmail.com>
Cc: leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: [LU] Vinyl

On 20 Apr 2012, at 22:02, Ian Murray <ianjamesmur...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> It was at the academy. Best venue in Manc I always thought was the Apollo
> with the sloping floor. Saw oasis there in 2000   '10 years of noise and
> confusion' - great gig.

Weirdly, only gig I ever saw there was the League of Gentlemen.

My favourite venue was probably the Roadhouse - best gigs I saw there were Rio
6/Tom McRae/It's Jo And Danny, and Terris headlining above Coldplay. Terris
blew them offstage. And on the way out my then-girlfriend said, "the yellow one
was quite catchy..."

Spent more time in Night & Day but that was more for the drinks than the
music...

Ed.