Alec
I agree with a lot of things. I think that SG failed but that may well not
be the reason he was sacked.
I do also think that the gloss on Colin is fading fast.
I cannot see money being spent. Just enough to say that it was but nowhere
near what the war chest is supposed to contain or we really need.
I hope for Snoddy's sake that he goes. I'd hate to think that he was conned
into taking a chance with two chancers.
As bad as the MS is alive is his death will plunge us into absolute chaos
and abject disaster. Which I predict we will not survive. The only sure
thing is that there will be a lot of screwing going on: him into the ground
as he's so crooked, us as always and a lot of fellow erstwhile partners in
scewdom who will find themselves with a post mortem screwing from
the malevolent stoat. +
Do you really believe this twat will leave his affairs in order?
What reason do you have ?
Michael

Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist