I'm working as a contractor for O2 & have set up a Ltd Company.

I am using Churchill Knight, who set the company up & can set up a business
account for you - I found it a lot quicker to set it up myself with the
Bank my current account is with (i.e. set up within 1 day, and a years free
banking).

This is the most tax efficient way of doing it as you can claim mileage
etc.

I pay a monthly fee & they deal with the paperwork (including Invoicing).

So far I haven't had any problems

Roy