*

> The American group is supposedly or may be Club 9 & Prometheus.
Prometheus, I think examined us 5 years ago.
> Both were in the Rangers [Glasgow] takeover stakes, The Scots got hairy
because of their business acumen and strategy

Bit harsh trusting the implied opinion of an administrator after the pigs
ear administrators made of LUFC's 'rescue'

> Betty & TRUST are very quiet. God knows why.

As far as I know Betty stepped down from the Trust board many years ago
when Ken took a dislike to his bingo comment. As for why the trust are
quiet, I thought they made it quiet clear in their statement that they
didn't want to jeopardise any deal by releasing details of what they knew.
Would you prefer that to satisfy our curiosity they blathered everything
they knew on twitter or Facebook?