England were far from the worst team in the tournament, although I agree
that their basic ball skills were abysmal and indeed they (the ball skills)
were the difference between the 2 teams last night.

Otherwise I thought the tactics were the best that could be used with such
unpromising basic material and I thought that Roy H. really enhanced his
reputation by getting so much out of a team of, lets face it, donkeys.

Damian