Oh grow the fuck up, Ian
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Murray <ianjamesmur...@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 00:49:03
To: markbu...@aol.com<markbu...@aol.com>
Cc: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org<leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org>; Richard
Naef<rich...@triumph-computers.co.uk>; Leeds leedslist<leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: Re: [LU] Rumour Mill

No-one like that will buy us.

We're too big globally. We are a brand with a presence in the far east already.
We don't need to fake it.

I know you're sad your idea of bridal fairs powering us to the prem like
Coventry didn't work. But the fact is it didn't.

I wish for middle eastern investment of unprecedented scale.

Or summat between that and the club being raped and the fans being alienated.

MOT

Sent from my iPhone