I was surprised that neither Nanni nor Ronaldo really showed up. Meireless
is the kind of footballer I'd like at ER. Portugals game plan was correct
but they couldn't man mark three on one for 120 minutes. It'd have worked
if the 'two heroes' had turned up. Spain are good they'll beat Italy but I
wonder about Germany.
But been a great competition. Apart from from England :-)