Tim - i'll see your Neil Pert, and raise you Mark Knopfler!!! LOL

Credit to Italy for not parking the bus and reverting to catenaccio, alas that
just set's Spain free to tear them up.

The debate in the office here is which past teams were better than this Spanish
team: France in 2000, Brazil with the young Pele or the Mexico 70 team,
Argentina or Germany with Muller et al.

Anyhow.... will they just fekkn announce this takeover and put us all out of
our misery!!

BMW